Picture Day

Friday, March 27, 2009

Although I like to reserve myself when it comes to my personal life, I just had to share these... My son's first picture day was last Friday. He goes to a Montessori School near by where they actually take them in from 2yrs and up. He's started attending last summer for summer camp and turned two just in time for the commencement of the school year. Blah, blah, blah... This is him posing for me when he got back from picture day because mom was too excited that morning she forgot to take pictures before he left to school... as a matter of fact I even forgot his lunch box!




A two-year old's recount of what happened in school that day...
because a "yes" to a "did you have fun in school?",
would not have been suffice. I love my kid!

No comments:

 
Contact || E-Boutique
Copyright © 2008-, Earthy Beginnings. All rights reserved.