Baby Couture

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Friends often laugh when I refer to my single days as my "days of glory when I was young and powerful"... living life responsibly but as freely as possible. Now that I am a parent, life has certainly slowed downed much and any rush is brought on by need as oppose to by choice like back in my days of glory. Seems this happens to the best of us... On the cover of Baby Couture is Chris Cornell, a musician that back is his "days of glory" was held as a rock god. Yes, people THIS is what parenthood does to you!... And yes, this change is good. To view this issue of Baby Couture click here. Now seriously how cute are his kids!!!








Visit Chris Cornell's official site for more on his music, tour, and news!!

No comments:

 
Contact || E-Boutique
Copyright © 2008-, Earthy Beginnings. All rights reserved.