Dooce

Friday, May 15, 2009

There are some blogs I can say I read daily and others biweekly... The wonderful Heather B. Armstrong @ Dooce happens to be one of my favorite writers and I was super delighted when I read that she was expecting again. I sent over to her a Doves organic onesie from my Nature Collection sometime in April and was surprised to receive this thank you note from her shortly after. If you follow her journey you would know that she just finished her book tour last month and with all that going on she was still kind enough to take the time out to say thank you!

In case you don't know who Heather B. Armstrong is, cause you've been living under a rock, I'll forgive you... Trust me we all need a daily dose of Dooce.

Heather, much love from New York!!!

No comments:

 
Contact || E-Boutique
Copyright © 2008-, Earthy Beginnings. All rights reserved.