Oscar De La Renta - Girls

Monday, June 29, 2009

Oscar De La Renta and Carolina Herrera have always been two of my favorite top designers. Their styles exude elegance with the right amount of feminism. So I was pretty excited to come across Oscar's new limited girls collection for the little princesses in your life. To view the entire limited collection which I should add is in collaboration with the Children's Defense Fund click here. My favorite: I'm broken between the POLKA DOT PRINT (second from top) and the POPPY MATTELASSE in blue(as pictured). By the way, this little girl is sooo adorable, totally selling the line!





1 comment:

lulu said...

Oh my goodness...cute as a button. Have you heard of Mermapilliar? So cute, organic baby onesies you might enjoy!

Have a beautifully firework filled 4th!

 
Contact || E-Boutique
Copyright © 2008-, Earthy Beginnings. All rights reserved.